The end of 2016
This year is almost at an end and I for one will be glad to see the back of it.
Moving forward into the new year I am feeling really positive and have many plans for 2017..
- I’m going to enrol Moonpie into a few baby classes including baby ballet, I’m really excited about moonpie taking part in the baby ballet I think she will benefit so much from it.
- The time has come to kick the council into gear and sort out getting a place we can finally call home, me and the other half have decided to move in together to so our little family will be together under one roof at last.
- Driving lessons – I’ve been putting this off for years but now it’s time to bite the bullet and get the ball rolling. Life will be so much easier once I can drive about instead of relying on public transport.
- Managing my time better – I’m wasting so much free time in the evenings watching TV, when I could be working on my art and taking my blog more seriously.
- Going back to school – once Moonpie is in nursery I want to go back to work, but I don’t want to go back to working in a supermarket or end up stuck in a desk Job, it’s just not me. I don’t want a job I want a career doing what I love. I want to show my daughter that you should never just settle in life, so I will be applying to start my masters in illustration.
This year has been full of alot of heartache and stress for my family but it has had its good moments.
Bring on 2017 … it’s going to be our year